My name is Margaret and my date of birth is March 21 1988
My boyfriends name is Naftali and his date of birth is June 15 1990
I am wondering if my boyfriend and I will continue to be in a romantic relationship and if so for how long can you see that relationship continuing.
Thank you.

Using Lenormand cards - Ship, Mice, Fish - you are currently not located within walking or easy distance of each other, so there's doubts creeping into the relationship. Remember that no relationship can bear the idea of being constantly analyzed, love takes time, so be prepared to be patient. Loving someone is also a risk, it comes with no long-term guarantees. Keep the communication lines open, and make a point to see each other often but not too often where you can't stand each other.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there