Psychics/relationship

Question
My name is Margaret and my date of birth is March 21 1988
My boyfriends name is Naftali and his date of birth is June 15 1990
I am wondering if my boyfriend and I will continue to be in a romantic relationship and if so for how long can you see that relationship continuing.
Thank you.

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Ship, Mice, Fish - you are currently not located within walking or easy distance of each other, so there's doubts creeping into the relationship. Remember that no relationship can bear the idea of being constantly analyzed, love takes time, so be prepared to be patient. Loving someone is also a risk, it comes with no long-term guarantees. Keep the communication lines open, and make a point to see each other often but not too often where you can't stand each other.

Psychics

Gipsy