Hi, I recently broke up with my boyfriend for a tiny issue. I would like to know if there is any chance to get back together, if not, will someone come into my life for a good and lasting relationship that leads to marriage and children (will I ever have a chid?) in the near future? Thanks...

Carmen, female, California. My DOB January 23,1973, 1.51am, Calexico, California, USA, fair skin, slim, 5'2, brown eyes, light brown hair.

Demian, male, California. DOB July 29, 1974, Orange California, USA, fair skin, slim, 5'7, blue eyes, blond hair.

Using Lenormand cards - Man, Dog, Coffin - this tiny issue seems to have been who your boyfriend is, the lesson for you to take away is to accept people for who they are, not for who you wish them to be. There's a chance for reconciliation from a friend (is it him, or another).

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there