Karla Lira; 29 NOV. In how much time do you see me getting a job?

Dear Karla,

Thank you for writing. First thing I hear/feel is, "Do you really want to get a job" because I feel some resistance. It's a feeling of wanting to start over, something new, because I feel new concepts or ways of doing things "get you going," but when things start to get routine, you want to bolt.

If you sincerely WANT to work, feel you can use your many contacts (anyone and everyone; not just in your field) to help you. I don't feel like you should be out of work now, as it is, for some reason. You have a strong sense of adaptability and can be involved in many different types of friendships among colleagues, etc. I get a lot of friends and connections, but they don't necessarily know each other. Feel someone (a woman, "high hair," or that she wears high, or up in a bun, or there's something significant about it, stands out in some way, will be the one to signal/alert you to a new venture, and she's a bit older than you, and she knows someone in a place where you wouldn't think to look.

Also hear piano music, not sure what that means; if it means you're musical or you will work in a musical capacity, or just enjoy hearing it, not sure. This woman is rather dusky-skinned, bright dark eyes, again with the hair piled up high on top of her head, dark hair, something about it is unusual, but in an attractive way.

By the end of the year, I feel surely, if you can get past a certain shyness or indecision, you'll find something in what feels like a caring profession, but also something that projects your personality THROUGH your work. You have great natural charm and a sense of bringing calm to a situation, but sometimes I feel you're a bit shy, which keeps you from displaying this or going forward. Clear your surroundings of all chaos and discord, including those people around you who may contribute to it.

I also feel you or someone near you has set near-impossible goals regarding a career focus, and THAT may be holding you back. I feel a lot of constraint coming from somewhere, so get rid of whatever is causing that feeling of being held back, and move ahead -- you have too much to offer to let it sit for long! I feel surely by December you'll be well on your way, and this could involve something to do with either travel or a job that deals with people/things/products in foreign countries.

I hope this helps, and set your insecurities aside; they're worth nothing to you, and you have too much wisdom/knowledge to keep it only to yourself:)

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.