Keishia June 6, 1992 female
Will anything happen with the guy I met at the club? His name is Marcus, male, and I don't know his DOB.

From what I can see a tall handsome stranger is about to enter your life and make it really fun. I can see you have a summer of fun and romance coming to you and this new man to enter your life is the reasons for it. It seems like a summer fling though. Sorry to say it does not look to be long term and I am sorry for that.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.