Psychics/Direction - life path

QUESTION: Hello! First let me say I am strong Christian. But for the last 15 years have tossed about like an object in the ocean of waves. I find I can't seem to get direction for my life. I just need direction. Can you help

ANSWER: Warm greetings to you Marguerite,

Thank you for your request for a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

The first thing Spirit reveals is that you have been forcefully pointing your compass in the wrong direction wanting to have certain things happen that were not appropriate for that place and time. Consequently, that is why you continue to find yourself lost even at the present time. It is as if you set out to sail the world but forgot that your sails needed to first be set up so that you could navigate through the tumultuous oceans you would inevitably cross. You knew that had to be done yet did not go about or take the time to do it.

A Scriptural message has been brought forth for you to remember and embrace.

"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." -- DEUTERONOMY 33:27 KJV

The interpretation of this Scripture as it applies to your present circumstances reveals that you need to never lose sight of the fact that God is God and as such He is the One you need to fully turn to when facing these situations. Had you done so 15 years ago you would have found your direction most quickly, Spirit says. However, though you may be a strong Christian you need to realign with Jesus in the proper manner so that He can point your new compass to show you the way you need to go.

When you have God by your side you need not fear the iniquities that inevitably happen to everyone. You will know the Strength in His arms and the Love in His heart that are for you as a child of His. Many times we feel we are close to God but in reality we tend to stray due to our human proclivities which do not allow for the full expression of our true Love for Him. That is what each and everyone of us need to work on so that we can improve our spiritual relationship with God.

Spirit further says that you have innate intuition that you should embrace so that you can be nurtured with information that is meant for you and you alone. You indeed have been given an important role by God in this world and need to know and understand that role which only He can fully reveal unto you. So, keep your mind open always to His words which can even come to you in dreams since God many times speaks to us in dreams.

I am being shown that you are deeply sensitive and that you have thus experienced many hurts and things in life that you did not understand but that seemed to come at you like a flying bat out of nowhere. Before you knew it you had confronted the situation but did not know how to handle it in many cases yet you made out as best you could. But had you tuned in to your own intuition properly you would have had a new and much better perspective of what was going on in your life in order to grab hold of the situation.

I am also hearing that you need to call out to two powerful Archangels, Michael and Raphael, in order to help you dispel negative energy around you and any fears that may still linger. God has given His angels charge over humans(Psalm 91:11 KJV.) When you call upon them simply speak to them as you would a trusted friend. You should never pray to angels or archangels. They are merely servants of God. As such they do not want humans to pray to them but rather to simply invoke their help in situations where some help is needed. One should only pray to God and God alone. But please remember that an angel cannot make decisions for you. That is against Spiritual Law since doing so would greatly impede your own spiritual growth and they cannot interfere with that. They can however, help by giving you clues and important information that can come in different ways to help you understand that which you are facing. Since they are members of the angelic realm and are spirit, the information usually comes in a subtle manner and in different forms so always keep your eyes, ears, and mind open to whatever may be revealed by spirit.

When you can learn to do that effectively you will be able to move forward with a fresh direction and new perspective in life. Never give up hope, Marguerite, for you have a long life ahead of you and much left that you need to accomplish. Do not align yourself with negative people or those who think in negative fashion for they will tend to be like malevolent magnets to draw you into their negative way of thinking thus, serve to thwart your positive movement to enter into a better space by drawing out your positive energy. Pray daily to God for a fresh sense of direction. Thank Him for each and every day and for His many blessings that He brings forth unto you and you will soon be able to see what a difference your prayers and your stronger belief in God can make.

Thank you for your intuitive reading request, Marguerite, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

QUESTION: Hello..Thank you for your answer...and the opportunity to follow up with more questions...You say I need to "realign with Jesus in the proper manner so that He can point your new compass to show you the way I need to go" yet you do not explain what is the proper my question is What is the proper manner?
You also say "Spirit says I have an innate intuition that I should embrace"...How do I embrace my innate intuition? & How do tune into my own tuition properly?
I am indeed very sensitive...i am hurt easily but also feel the hurt and emotions of others.
Wanted to give you a little info as well. I have been married to childhood sweetheart coming up on 36 years 10/7. Have 2 grown sons. youngest being successful married with 2 children and one on the way. Oldest having been married twice also divorced twice. 2 children from first marriage 1 from second marriage. Oldest son lives with us as well as his 2 older daughters and he splits time with ex for the youngest one week on one week off. He is currently out of work. My husband is a good man of integrity and strong faith but is also beat down at this time.

Warm greetings Marguerite,

Thank you for your follow-up questions and the opportunity to expound on my spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading. I did not originally want to make my answers overly long such as to overwhelm you with it.

In realigning with Jesus you need to first start by giving all of your attention to Him. That means that the fleeting thoughts that enter your mind, and they will, that tell you to not waste your time doing that thing and that you need to go do something else more important, etc. are those thoughts which are coming from the adversary that doesn't want for you to trust fully and strengthen your faith in Christ. You must recognize it as such and then take steps to see that you do not trip and fall along the way of accomplishing this important goal of spiritual realignment with Christ.

You realign with Christ by first considering becoming Saved or Born Again if you are not already. By doing so you guarantee that your name will be written in the Lamb's Book of Life that will assure your passage into Heaven to be with Jesus at your appointed time. No one can of course force you to become Saved but I cannot personally think of even one reason why any person would not want to be, seeing that the alternative would be an extremely poor choice because one cannot be where there is light and where there is darkness at the same time. You must therefore make a choice and that choice, whatever it may be, will be for Eternity so consider it very carefully.

Once properly and spiritually aligned with Jesus by giving your life to Him thus, becoming saved, you begin constant daily prayer. The LORDS Prayer and the Twenty-Third Psalm are two very wonderful prayers that are highly recommended along with your other intentions. When you pray, know that your prayers are being sent up to Jesus as beams of clear light. He will receive your prayers and know that you think enough about Him that He will in turn bless you further. In blessing you, don't be surprised if you suddenly feel strongly about going in a certain direction in your life. Perhaps one you have not taken before. God speaks to us in ways that strike at the very core of our being, our soul and our spirit. No one knows when God will speak and they are not supposed to know. God speaks to each individual when He is ready to speak to them thus in the meantime they must trust in Him and Believe. This is where patience comes in but it is well worth the effort in having it in the long run.

As for "embracing your intuition", you can commence by knowing that when you were born God gave you a wonderful gift known as your intuition. Each and every person possesses it to some degree or other. For example, you being a Mother may relate well with this. You are in the kitchen cooking when suddenly you get a strong feeling that you should lay down the utensils and run outside. As you do you see that your child is running into the street or about to fall off a tree. You quickly run and snatch him up and hopefully end up thanking God for having given you the intuitive knowingness to go outside and save your child who was in harm's way. Another example is when you are thinking about someone and suddenly the telephone rings and it is the person you were thinking about. There are many other examples but for the sake of brevity these two will do for now.

Therefore, you start further development by going into the silence in a place where you will absolutely not be disturbed. No music, no t.v., no chatter, and no one should be around. This is your special time to commune with God with the intuitive gift that He gave to you. It is always best to start this exercise with a prayer. Then close your eyes and take a few deep relaxing breaths to calm you down and then ask God in your own personal way to reveal what He would like for you to know. Or you can ask Him a question mentally or out loud as you prefer and see if you receive an impression, a picture, a message, a thought, etc. Your intuition will guide you to receive His answer that may or may not come right away. Sometime later, you may get your answer. However, one thing you should do is remain open to the experience! Consider having regular such sessions by yourself often and use that time to speak with God. The more you do it the more likely it can be that you will receive His answer in a way that you can understand. But it is always recommended to ask God to please respond in a clear way where you will have no problem understanding His Divine and benevolent message. He knows that already, of course, but it always helps to ask Him things further.

As to your feeling the emotions of others, that is because you are obviously clairsentient. That means you can sense energy and the emotions of others clearly. Many people are able to do this though it may come more naturally for some rather than for others. One thing to caution you about here is that when you sense negative energy in others such as their pain, hurt, bad thoughts, etc. do not try to retain those things. They can only serve to bring your own good energy down to a low level which should be avoided. Disconnect from them by asking God to cut any cords aligning you to their thoughts, feelings, etc. Whenever you go out you can say a personal prayer of protection and invoke God's Pure Light and surround yourself with it before you step outside where there are many negative energies and vibrations from others.

You obviously have a wonderful family and God has richly blessed you in that regard. The reason your husband is 'beat down', Spirit says, is that he is "overwhelmed" (the word I heard from Spirit) with many things that he may not fully want to open up to you about. Pray for him and God will surely help him overcome.

Thank you for your follow-up questions, Marguerite, and may God bless you and your wonderful family always in All ways! Go in peace and commune often with God.

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.