Question's supposed to be a great time for me to find the right man.  I look everywhere but all I can find is a man who can barely pay his bills who lives close by.
There is a more compatible man in another country, far away.  That's all life has given me. Is there something else I should be doing to attract a long term relationship into my life that is good for me? Or should I just take what is given to me and try to work with it?

Angela--May the love of your life keep moving toward you as you move toward him. May you find each other when you most are ready for giving unconditional and experienced love to one another.
May you both think well of yourselves and be self-sufficient apart and dynamite together.

I hear your question loud and clear, Angela. Diana Ross, while no great spiritual leader, did sing with the Supremes, "You can't hurry love; you just have to wait...."
You are still growing and maturing. It may seem unlikely sense you are a woman, but when you say will I keep finding these broke and no good dudes...that's a question that tells me you, yourself, are in need of some transformation in thought and expectation.

You are worthy of God's most excellent man, and best friend too. You are a diamond and made for love and happiness. You are treating yourself like a piece of trash. "Should I just take what I get and work with it....No

You must do some confidence building, some self-improvement, and learn to meditate so you can awaken to your personal magnetism and inner wisdom. So, make a list of things you have always wanted to do to improve your self physically, mentally, and socially. You can also include financially.

Then make the list real. Draw a line through things that are unattainable now, and focus on what you can do and are willing to do. Be specific: instead of saying--I want a man who will treat me like a princess. Say, I want to carry myself as if I am royal and attract a man who likes lady-like women.
You can also do activities to improve your mental health and attitude like taking yoga or teaching old people to draw or do a craft. Or starting back to school or buying new clothes.
You need to think better of yourself to attract the kind of man that has skills, funds, and the stuff you want and need.

While you are making lists, make one of what he is to look like, be like, and have as talents and attitude. Does he need to be active? older? spiritual? Muscular? Like animals? Make sure it fits with how you are. Add to your list and take away from it as you go through the rest of this year. You have 6 months to make changes. You can stop and see what has happened and what more needs to happen by end of year. I think, though, if you get serious right away, you will have results in 90 days, a different vibe will bring him close--but know this may just be 1 of 3 the universe will offer. Be careful not to go backwards.

I have faith in you and as God's Oracle, I say, you can change your luck with men by not taking anything that comes along. Take what you rightfully deserve. The man that gets you gets a prize. Value yourself, improve yourself, and of course, Thank god for all now and as you go and after.

Please follow me on my weekly video

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.