Psychics/Free consultation/questions

Question
QUESTION: Hello my name is Chantha my birthdate is 12/17/1985 and my ex lover name is Nicholas (Nick) His birthday is 7/31/1979.

I would love to know will he ever contact me again?

ANSWER: I do not give private session here. thanks and since you has been rude enough not to respect my volunteer work here I made this question public so people here can read why did you rate me so horribly. I work here day and night volunteer to help people and when they are being ungreatful like you are it does damage the motivation I have to help others so here it is since you set your question to private as a result of probably not reading my profile or worse than that reading it and ignore my instruction now it is public.

QUESTION: i just cause some people you're suppose yead the parts of publicaly saying u don't do private lessons cool. But to fucken ask!!!!! For people to rate u and thank u when u said u don't do private lessons I will fucken argue with u all day try meI don't give a fuck! U made this public how the fuck u gonna ask someone to rate u when yes u told us no private lessons ok. I should have responded back at that so if anything you are the ungrateful one! Thought you're

Answer
is best everyone will see your language and your talkin and so it will be public as far as I can handle it I do not owe you nothing at all and I still give free service here if you want private session you are welcome to invest in yourself and purchase one for money like all the rest of my clients, it is clearly says in my profile here urgent question for people who need urgent help and cant afford it , the way you behave nothing is urgent as you go and take some personal therapy somewhere and contemplate on your rude ugly behavior

Psychics

Inbal