Psychics/lack of peace

Question
Hello

I have been married for an year now. we both liked each other a lot and took the big step. he is a very nice guy better than all the guys i have seen.soon after our marriage my dad fell ill i had to attend him for few months meanwhile my hubby was offered a role overseas which made my life bit tough. currently i am out of my job, i stay with him and visit my dad every 2 months or so. In spite of all these understanding between us(he's been very supportive) his family has cold shouldered me all the way. he is extremely close with them and i want me to have a harmonious relation with his mom & sis. in our culture its mandatory for us to be that way , and am totally ok with it. they disrespect my family and me whenever they get a chance,he completely turns a blind eye,and he feels i have problem with them, he takes all financial decisions with his mom, sis and bro in law. i usually get to know about any decision when its been already implemented.if i ask him about it he says it was a last minute thing and everything has been done in hurry. he has helped me financially for my dad's treatment, and every time when i talk about our future and kids etc he says there is nothing to discuss and he'll handle it. but i am not kept informed about his major decisions.i am in a fix. this is making me uncomfortable.his family goes around saying that my husband is suffering and he shouldn't have been married to me . which is very strange coz not even once as a couple we had gone out and shared our problems or mentioned our marriage is at stake!. he was married once and has been divorced. i was told by his friends and well wishers that she was in love with some one else hence she asked for a divorce after a week of marriage.having said all these i am totally stressed out about his actions about not informing me or taking decisions with me.though i have expressed with him my issues he continues to do so. except that he is really a very supportive partner. i feel as if something going on behind my back.  could you please advise me how stay sane? and peaceful? is there anything i should be doing?i know we cant change people but what he does really concerns me.how can i change this situation positively? your reply is valuable to me.
thanks
rashmi-DOB-24-10-1983
my hubby, prakash-DOB-30-10-1978
his mom-19-08-1962(name:annapoorna)
his sis-22-03-1980(name:veda bhat)

Answer
My dear your sweet hubby knows very well how to take care of his own self when opportunity appear he will make the best of it and he will not take sides between you and his mother because if he will really have to do it I am sorry to tell you he will take her side. his mother very smart but not so emotional is having a strong hold on him and if she feel someone is make her hold weaker she will go against his sister is jealous in almost everything and anything and probably in him and you as well the best solution is to live far from his family and he needs to understand that as well.  

Psychics

Inbal