Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

I'm in a long distance relationship I'm in the US and he's in the UK we've never seen one another face to face but we IM and video chat we love one another dearly and we tell each the we love each other very much and plan on spending the rest of our life together when the time comes but my biggest fear is that his feelings will change and he'll want to walk away I just want to know will him and I last while we are so far apart from one another long enough to have a future... Will we last?

Dearest Zykeya--may you release doubt and accept the love that has been granted.

I have only two years ago fallen for a wonderful person on the Internet and moved from the USA to Denmark. We loved each other deeply from the start and spent many hours on the phone and Skype, and sending each other music and letters and notes. We sent gifts and books by mail. We visited each other before I moved here permanently. It was a risk because my partner had never lived with anyone for long and had been alone for a while. So was true of me except I have lived with lots of people and had much experience. This turns out to be no problem,but it did foreshadow things we could not have known about each other, and we have been working on them since we got married. It's not easy but we have faith and our love--we have to remind ourselves of that and pray and meditate a lot.

I said this to say to you that you are allowing fear to rule your thoughts. Love casts out fear. If you are not willing to take the chance for the love of your life, then you do not deserve that chance. And you do not love him as you say you do.

There are no guarantees. You could just as easily be killed accidentally tomorrow, and he would be devastated. Why do you think his feelings are any less weighty than yours? He could be saying to you, what if you come here and find someone else you like more and walk away? What if? What if?  This is the dark side of love--it takes courage to fight back doubt and uncertainty.

I do not know if you believe in God or not. But I will advocate that whatever is your Source for strength and possibility, for hope and right out-working, then draw on that. If you do not try to make this work, how will you ever know what the potential and fulfillment might have been? And  if doesn't work, you can always say you did try, that you went for love for it is the only game on the planet worth playing. If he has been a rover, a cad, and married three or four times, then yes, think twice about that, but barring such huge red flags, you must trust yourself and his intention. Love is able to cover lots of faults and always defeat fear.

I do not know what there is in him that makes you feel he will "walk away" maybe you have a history of broken relationships or a traumatic ones that you were broken by, but the past is the past and the future is now. Choose your life to be rich and complete.

As to things lasting, nothing lasts forever, even great oaks and mighty sequoia fall after millions of years. Even the unalterable ice in the Antarctic is melting and landmasses are sinking that once were continents. Jesus did not stay on earth and he was the son of God.So, it self-defeating to ask "will it last?" It'll last as long as you two respect the miracle and tell each other the story of your love. It'll last as long as you do not let doubt rule where love and trust must conquer. Ask how can we make it last--look to what you have failed to do in the past and make it right with him/and include him in that analysis. Can and will he make it happen?

It's time for the visits. It's time to talk about what your lives together will look like--and that means from marriage to money, children(?) to travel, assets-to death, working together or working till when?  It's time to get serious and stop worrying---love is able to keep you together if you make it so. Go well. Please follow me on my website and on facebook Shariananda Borregaard Adamz.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.