Hi Faith,

I've been single 7 months now. I was wondering do you see me finding love soon with someone?  I'm not desperate, just wondering will I meet someone like me?  My date of birth is 08/10/1988.

Thanks, Choloe

As I can see it, you look to meet someone fairly soon but your heart won't be as into it as much as this person is into you. I feel like the next one you meet with a H in the name.. will be slightly controlling, a little overbearing on you. A difficult person to remove from your life.
After that ends, I see someone very special connecting with you in December through a friend that you will meet on the street after not seeing each other for many years.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.