I don't know if you need this information but my date of birth is April 6th, 1984.
I'm mother to two children. I'm currently going through a divorce. I realize that it was a very unhealthy situation. A painful situation and that I've had a series (through out my life) of relationships that were not good for me. I want to feel better, spiritually and emotionally. I feel that I'm different from other people because I feel things so deeply. Sometimes I feel extremely lonely. I think this is why I end up in relationships so suddenly. My question is will I find the type of love in this lifetime that is healthy and positive for me? Are there steps I should be taking to become a better person because my biggest desire is to make the world a better place and to be better in general. Thank you

Reading your question I know that you are an Empath. If you do not know what this is, look it up. Basically you feel what other people feel. Also I sense that something from early in your childhood left you feeling lonely and this feeling of loneliness that you sometimes feel is more of a memory that is triggered than an actual loneliness in your life. Sometimes we encounter situations that trigger an emotion and we do not even realize it. It is a reflection of a feeling that is familiar, this is why you repeat behaviors. When I work with clients Shamanically for soul retrieval I have them do a timeline. This is what I am going to suggest that you do. Start by writing down events from your life as early back as you can remember that may have been unpleasant, uncomfortable or just a major change. Do not think of these events in an emotional 'I am reliving it' way. Simply write down the events such as example: age 2 - moved; age 3 - sister born; age 5 - started school. Start by just saying to yourself at birth; at age 1; at age 2; etc and write down the first thing that comes to mind and move on. Keep doing it till you reach your current age, do not stop and think about it, just write it down. Afterwards go back and read it. Remember do not do a lot of 'thinking' just asking yourself the question and writing it down. See what comes up for you. What you are looking for is a pattern that may have made you feel 'lonely'. When you find the pattern you will begin to see the answer. And the answer is that you put yourself in positions/situations that are comfortable. Now I now this sounds strange, but if you are used to being in a situation from childhood, whether you liked the situation or not, you will find yourself always going back there, because that is 'home' to you. Make sense?

You are searching for something different, but always find the same thing because it is what you know. And you need to find the piece of yourself that you left behind, because YOU are what will take away the lonely feeling not someone else. You are in a sense filling a void within yourself with something that is not you or (someone).

I sense that there is something you have always wanted to do but have not because you have invested your time in other people. You need to make time for this now, focus on you and your children. And stop feeling like you are not good enough, because you are.

F/u with me after your timeline.

I am a Psychic Medium Certified by the American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums and by Doreen Virtue. I am not a Fortune Teller so please if you have a legitimate question I will help you find clarity by seeing/feeling/hearing the situation and can convey this information back to you so that you are able to make clear decisions. Relationship, career, relocation, spiritual path, spirit guides, animal totems, dreams, soul loss, messages from loved ones crossed over; I am able to pick up on the people around a situation also and feel the emotions attached to the situation. I am direct and to the point and I will not sugar-coat my replies to you. I can be reached for private email readings at

A lifetime of just knowing things that there was not a reason for me to know led me to seeking information for things that could not be explained. After spending many years working professionally as an energy worker (Reiki Master, Level III Integrated Energy Therapy, Shamanic Practitioner and Crystal Therapy Practitioner); Spirit nudged me to open the door for my Psychic and Mediumship work. I have been dowsing with pendulums since I was 9 years old and obtained my first deck of Tarot Cards at the age of 13. However, I prefer to work with the Oracles and use 3 decks of cards that represent the three Shamanic worlds I work in.

American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums; Kripalu Yoga and Wellness Center - Board Member; Bellesprit Magazine - Columnist/Marketing Director

Bellesprit Magazine

Holistic Nutrition - Clayton College of Natural Health; Business Administration/Marketing JCC Graphic Design Kansas City Kansas Technical College

"The United States and the World's Best Psychics, Mediums, Healers, Astrologers, Palmists, Witches and Tarot Leaders 2013-2014" ; Deans List Clayton College of Natural Health; Deans List and Presidents (business administration/marketing studies JCC)

I live in the US but have clients worldwide. I only speak English, however, email and translation allows this to be possible.