Psychics/Love Concerns

Question
Hello,

I'm 30 years old (Aries) my d.o.b is 4/6/1984. I've had a series of sad relationships. Relationships that were really not healthy or I had little in common with the person. I'm currently going through a divorce long after I knew the relationship was not good for me. I accept responsibility for this. I long to be a good person and leave an impact on the world. I genuinely love people and want to make the world a better place. But sometimes I feel lonely. What can I do to personally prepare myself for love? Will I ever find someone that fits well with my soul since I know I'm stranger than most. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Dear Ashley:

Let me say I am sorry to learn that you are going through divorce. It is painful, even when it's the right thing to do. I suppose you can be congratulated for coming to self-love and the knowledge and strength to move on. But never let it be said that you are to blame for waiting too long. You did not. You waited because you made vows when you married, and you wanted to give it the best and truest chance for success and happiness. I know you did. So, consider the scales balanced by the before and the after of your loyal actions.

As an Aries, you are the baby constellation of the zodiac. This means you are likely on an early incarnation or you are using this sun sign to test your spiritual wings in for endurance, compassion, patient or other virtues. You already make a difference in the world. You have stood for something and you stand and remain now. Whatever you do daily from giving a smile to strangers, to helping others through doors and advising them, you are making a difference.

You do not need to do any special things(you can but it's not a MUST). I advise many people to make a list of their own strengths, likes and dislikes, the things you love from your body to jelly beans, from movies to men who are tall. Make a list of what places you still want to see, what you think are your best qualities.

I tell others this so they can look at who they say they are. It is from this assessment that you can draw yourself a good map of who this divine man/love is that you want. This means you must make a list of his traits, looks, beliefs and characteristics, too. They have to correspond to yours. If not, you will create a portrait of a contrary love. So, I recommend you think about this.

Since you have been married and are over 21, you are not without wisdom, so I do not wish to insult you. I think as an Arian, you know how to pick yourself up and direct yourself.
And yes, you will find someone who matches you because you are going to assess who you are.
I am a quirky woman too. I just found my true love in my late 60s. I have had many, many relationships--all valid, all taught me more about love and giving, and compromise, and trust...
So, I found my exact opposite and my exact twin. It's a hell of a ride, but it is what I put on my list. For example:I love God. I want someone who loves God but is not a Holy Roller. I am someone who likes to laugh and play and remembers their childhood freedoms.I want a playmate but not someone irresponsible. I am someone who thinks and loves literature and art. I want my partner to love these things. I like my own way and to be independent. I want a partner who will let me be myself and will be the same way--just not willful and secretive.  You get the idea?

This brings me to faith and patience. You will need some time to heal from the divorce. Do not think ahead to another marriage or partner. Take time now--18 months exactly, say your cards--and bathe, drink health juices, buy new clothes, volunteer at the library or Red Cross or something.
Help others and that energy will heal you faster. But do not LOOK for love. It will come.

Nature abhors a vacuum. So there will be no gap in your heart or life, just healing time and readying time.
Light a candle, one of those Sacred Heart of Jesus glass candles or one white one and burn it daily as a symbol of your sacred trust in the Universe's direction for your life. You will have the love you want. When the candle burns out, light a fresh one, and keep one burning until that love comes into you  r life. It is a spiritual practice,a discipline, a symbol of faith.

I belive in you Ashley. Keep you head and your chin up. I may use your letter at my web site.
Check it out--I do a weekly video there TOPICS: www.bricksite.com/shariananda. You can follow my daily advice on Facebook also Shariananda Borregaard Adamz. Be blessed.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)