Psychics/New Job

Good day,
My name is Miguel, was born on March 11, 1974, in Puebla, Mexico, about two months ago I found a job that I like a lot, but not completely satisfy me concerned the income I need to earn to meet my obligations as a parent.
I'm even thinking of looking for another job that fits my professional profile where the economics are significantly better.
My question is if he finds my current or out of town, soon a better job or current things better.
Please help me to know if I'm on the right track.
Thank you and I hope your answer

As I can see it, you do have a good job but it looks like a couple you know ( close relationships with) will come to you this summer and have another job idea for you which will be more suited to your financial needs and economic situation. this couple both work but run a small time business and will want you to consider a job they have within one of their companies ( not the privately run one)

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.