Psychics/Nothing Is Going Right

Question
I can't get a part time job, anywhere. I'm a junior in college, and it's frustrating to know that I'm not getting anywhere. I just want something for the summer, but if I can't get a job now, how will it be in the future? I'm shaming my mom, and she's almost disgusted with my lack of success. Not to mention a lack of social skills. I just feel like my future doesn't look bright.
When will I get a job? And what can I do to make things better?
Thank you.
My birthday is April 2, 1994.

Answer
Ashlyn--

Take it easy. Breathe.  You are young and new and impatient. There is an economic recession right now and many many people are out of work. You have been watching the news, you hear how the world economies are being effected by huge populations of aging people and not enough prepared young people to step in.

So, first you need to look around and see what's missing? Does your neighborhood need a watch group? Start one. Are there young mothers in your community? Do they need to go to school, need tutoring or child care?  Can you do things like draw, tie-dye or sew?  Think, my dear. You do not have to wait for The Man to giver you a job. Create one. The schools need in the room teaching assistants.

Also, go to church. See what's needed there? A child care during services? A bookstore? A food service or driver for the elderly members?  Don't tell me that you have all of that wonderful
energy to do something and you can't find work for your blessed hands?  

So stop feeling defeated. You have just begun your life. God is in charge. What's for you will come and be there at the right time. I know you want to move out on your own and be self-sufficient and self-supporting. But just look around. I know you can create what you need.

You'll need to tell the truth to yourself--do you want to work or do you want to be a boss?
Then go back to school--get a Master's degree in business administration or in medicine or legal. I understand law and criminal studies are a whole new field. So get busy looking around.

You have two years before you'll be established either in your created business or your completed new course work. That's all. God bless you, and light a candle for your mom. She wants the best for you. S

Please follow me on my website. I do a weekly video called TOPICS. www.bricksite.com/shariananda
You can also follow my daily advice on Facebook   Shariananda Borregaard Adamz.  Go well.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)