Psychics/old connection

Question
Inbal,
I must have checked the box to keep question/answer private. I do apologize.

I have a question about a woman whose name is Alexandra. I lost contact with her about ten years ago. One of her family members whose name is Pheobe has been coming by and calling me wanting me to rekindle my relationship with her.  I want to know if Alexandra has been putting Phoebe up to it?  Alexandra's dob is February 8, 1948 and I'm Leticia dob July 20, 1961.  Thank you and enjoy the weekend.

Answer
there is karmic connection between you and Alexandra and considering her long term memory and your long term loylaty there is no doubt in me that neither of you forgot the other completely however I have checked the tarot about her feelings toward you and she did not appear to be ready for any serious commitment or relationship with you so I would suggest to tell Pheobe that if Alexandra is interested she should approach you directly or not at all. either way I would not recommend you read too much into it as the tarot did not see a rekindle for long term maybe short one and I think you had enough of that 10 years ago no need to repeat it again

Psychics

Inbal