Psychics/passing the course

Question
Hi my name is amy (my birthday is March 21,1988) and i need some guidance. I want to know if i am going to be passing my current class which is social policy 2 for my msw program. i have this fear of writing papers, and policy is not my favorite class. the professor is really strict on grading in terms of writing and i'm afraid that i might not do well. the social policy 2 class is just 3 papers for this summer session (from may 29th-july 27th), no exams. we had 3 papers due (first on 6/21, 2nd on 6/28, and the 3rd one will be on 7/12). like i said, i have this fear of writing papers in his class and he is strict (sorry don't know his birthday, but said that he is in his 60s) when it comes to the writing and the style and i worry that i'm not going to pass his class. he said that my writing is terrible. of course, i turned in my 2nd 2 part papers and I don't know, if he criticized about my 1st paper, i'm sure he would for these next few ones. what do you think? what should i do? am i going to fail?

Answer
Amy, may the blessing of peace and self-confidence find you and assure you of passing.
You are sure to pass,Amy. You have made the effort. After all, he is not a writing teacher. He is
teaching you policy. You just keep doing your best. Get yourself a copy of Strunk and White
(Amamzon.com). It will give you strong pointers to help for the future. In the meanwhile, know that he knows he is being hard on you, and your job is to show improvement in the areas he points out.

So, if you can ask for a conference with him and take re-written papers in. Show him you're doing your best. Also make a draft of the last paper and take that in so he can point you in the right direction. He won't have the meanness of heart to fail you if you put the ball back in his court.  

Also, back your play by seeing the school counselor(or program director) and explaining your predicament. Make sure you have those revisions and explain that you feel you will get better in real clinical situation with practice.

I used to teach English, and I always was hard on students. But if they tried, I passed them. After all, most were in sciences. I was just there to teach them to write clearly and to a point.
He is teaching policy--so he can't fault you now for not having been given a proper expository writing course. You will be writing and reading policy in the future but you can get a research or student assistant to help your better your presented writing. Good luck.

Follow me on Facebook and at my site www.bricksite.com/shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)