Psychics/question

Question
My name is emily 12.18.93 asking about carl 22.5.92. My question is should I continue talking to him? Should I see him & is he trustworthy? I'd like some insight on him

Answer
Hi Emily;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding Carl, I did get Yes to continue talking to him.  You may want to keep it as a friendship only right now, as I don't feel he is fully available yet for a relationship.  I do feel he is trustworthy but may be going through something right now.  Which is causing you to wonder since he does not express or share with you what he's going through.  I would keep my distance until you see his words match his actions so you can feel safer and more secure with him.

Truly;

Chinhee Park

http://espsychics.com/psychics/chinhee/

Psychics

Chinhee Park