My name is emily 12.18.93 asking about carl 22.5.92. My question is should I continue talking to him? Should I see him & is he trustworthy? I'd like some insight on him

Hi Emily;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding Carl, I did get Yes to continue talking to him.  You may want to keep it as a friendship only right now, as I don't feel he is fully available yet for a relationship.  I do feel he is trustworthy but may be going through something right now.  Which is causing you to wonder since he does not express or share with you what he's going through.  I would keep my distance until you see his words match his actions so you can feel safer and more secure with him.

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.