Psychics/Romance

Question
Tyler Guillory
December 8, 1992

Nellie Veitenheimer
May 11, 1992

Hello, I've been taking class with this girl Nellie for a few months and I have spoken to her many times but the conversations were very surfaced. I have a bad habit of acting distant when I have interest in someone. I guess I'm afraid she thinks ill of me in someway. My question is does she have some interest in me or like me for that matter?

Thanks,
Tyler

Answer
actualy numerology think the two of you can get attached easily to each other because in your past lives you have been in one family however she is not so great in expressing her ever changing feelings because she is never taking one side and stick to it without thinking what else she has to do to make everyone pay attention and feel better about her the tarot feels she likes you a lot and if she will behave differently its her lost however it is up to you to approach her invite her to do something together and show her some lovin and you shall see how nicely she will respond .

Psychics

Inbal