Psychics/Spiritual Guidance

Question
Shariya (oct 28, 1985)

Hello,
I was reading a couple of past readings and was
very impressed with prior Angel readings

(I respect that you no longer offer those)

I find myself wondering what guidance am
I receiving (if any) such as passed on loved ones...etc.

Thanks for your time :-)

Answer
Warm greetings Shariya!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive Reading.

Spirit comes forth with the following Scripture for you to consider and embrace.

"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." -- DEUTERONOMY 33:27 (KJV)

What this Scripture is telling you is that no matter your concern, God is always there to take care of you. Since you often have problems accepting what life is offering you and even harder problems trying to understand some of the things that life is bringing forth you need to know that God is as close as your heart and would never leave you. No matter how hard the problems are that you encounter along life's pathways, God through Jesus Christ, is always there to guide you and let you know that you are not alone.

Spirit also reveals that Archangel Michael is always close to you and helps you with many of life's situations. God has given angels charge over humans and Michael is the one who is the closest angel to guide and protect you and help you in your time of need according to God's will. You will know when he is around when you see a quick ray in the color Blue.

I am also being told that you have clairvoyant abilities! You should work with them and develop them further to assist you in your time of need with guidance and many other things that you will be able to pick up and see in your mind's eye.

And you are being also watched by great assistants in spirit! They are very wise and loving beings and will give you messages at certain times so always be open to that. The messages from those in spirit are not always earth-shattering in nature, however. That is to say you will not usually receive them with a jolt. Most times they are subtle in the form of a whisper; or a tune that is being played on the radio that contains a message for you; opening a book at random and in that page you see the answer that fits in; a license plate that carries a certain message; or by meeting another person who starts a conversation and in the course of it things are said that you will recognize as "fitting in" with what you have been trying to know and learn more about.

Things have not always been easy for you, dear one, and Spirit advises that you may still carry some pain of the past but you need to clear your mind now of any pain by fully Forgiving others who may have done you wrong. Have a good examination of conscience first and then release the pain and forgive the person. If you carry any grudges or ill will release it and in that way God can also forgive you and bless you all the more! The past is the past and it happened because there was a message in that experience for you to learn from. But now you must release it in mind and body and move forward with your life as God has intended for you. Embrace change and be open to New Experiences!

Finally, spirit advises that you may face difficult choices or experiences but know that with God by your side and in your heart you need only look within and pray to Jesus for His Divine help and assistance as problems arise. You Are Not Alone! Therefore, you are blessed my child. Know and understand that and embrace the blessings you have been given by God through Spirit.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Shariya, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†