My name is Angela. I am a female with a 5/29/1973 birthdate.

I've been in a job that I love for 19 years. I have had great success until this year. I am having difficulties with the people on my team and find myself dreading going to a job I used to love. I recently interviewed for a new position in the same field, seems like it could be a dream and a way to regain the joy I felt until this year. Will the new job be a path I will/should explore? If not, what can I do in my current position to improve matters?

Thank You SO much!!!

Your time at your job has definitely come to an end. Your past success is good and I am happy you recognized the signs to move on. Most will not move on in your situation and continue on with more years of wasted time.
Your life path is bringing you to a new era of work. Same type of work but a new job is on the way. One with many more options and possibilities and more room to grow. Also with your expertise you will help and re-fire the passions you have  for your career.
You are in a cross roads but as I see it by the end of the summer you will have found a new and exciting dream job to restore your happiness.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.