Psychics/Confused about my best friend

Question
I have known my best friend for almost a year in a physical and emotional manner. About 2 months ago, I got romantically involved with his father. I am happy with his father and can easily see a life with him. I feel confused about my friend more than ever now. We keep getting drawn back together. However, lately he seems to get upset and frustrated like he wants more. I love both of them in different ways. My question is, if I choose his father would I be making the wrong choice?

Answer
Answering from the question pool....

Lenormand cards - Fox, Rider, Moon - the cards are saying you just like the idea of a new man in your life, after a while you will get bored of his father and seek another guy to 'love'. You love the idea of being in love, the first few stages at least.

Psychics

Gipsy