Psychics/free reading

Question
04/17/1980, time not known, Toledo Ohio USA, Tenille Galloway.  I don't have any specific question, just let me know if anything you are told of me.

Answer
Hello Tenille

October is the main turning point for you, frequently associated with emotional experiences. At the end of the year, your plans will mold into a more specific form.

An atmosphere of support and sympathy can surround you now even if you are not in acute need of being assisted. You may attract situations that offer you more than you can imagine. Sometimes it means material comfort and well-being, but usually it is an inner contentment that you can attain easily now through the people you meet, the conditions you encounter, and the beliefs that you hold. You tend to see the world fully now, and the sharp differences that may affect your perception tend to get blurred. It is not that your vision lacks clarity, but you tend to see similarities where before there were distinctions.

It seems I get images of the word "new" and I see group of people...so it seems you will be meeting a new group of people and this is important for you in "career" and "emotions".  I also am getting the image of school so perhaps there will be something you will be learning or perhaps interest in going to school.  Whatever it is the message is trying to reflect to you it is all "new" and from the images I get will be beneficial for you in many ways.  
Situations may arise that bring out your leadership, or at least encourage you to take charge. This is a time that should bring steadiness into your life and a sense of what you can and cannot do in order to develop surefootedness as you climb to your goal.

Good Luck and Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp