Pamela - 1970

My question is about the future, I am facing several changes that need to be made and my loved one is in prison and I want to know am I going to have to wait the entire sentence to see him outside those walls?

Lenormand cards - Stork, Key, Ship

You're having doubts about taking steps towards a new future elsewhere. The answer to the question you asked is not what I am receiving, but instead to the question you didn't ask - that you are contemplating relocating elsewhere starting a new life and you're not sure if this will work out, whether you have to wait for this current guy or begin your life anew elsewhere. The decision is up to you, but this is the message received for you.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there