Psychics/General Prediction

Hi my name is Mary dob 6/24/81 my question is do you see anything positive coming my way or anything I may need to be concerned with? I'm trying to get into an apartment and the paper work has been a run around trying to get so I would like to also know if you may see me moving into this apartment soon and how. Thank you so much :)

I am seeing some struggles with the apartment you are seeking. You mentioned paper work but it seems to go deeper then that and currently it looks like the apartment might not be yours in the long run of things. I feel and see a challenging struggle continuing and its all due to the person in charge basically stalling the rental in hopes a friend of theirs will take it.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.