Psychics/Guidance

Question
I am seeking to know where or what God is intending for me as I am praying for discernment on my choices, however, I am not seeing the picture / hearing the answers.

Answer
Warm greetings, Pamela!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

God indeed has a plan for you and a good one but I am sensing that you are not open enough at the present time to hear the answers and His voice. That could be due to indoctrination in the past that has led you to become disengaged with God therefore distanced from Him so that now when you need to hear from Him you are unable to. The only way to be able to is to spend more time in prayer and meditation speaking with God mentally and telling Him that you want to become more open to hear His messages for you. Do not allow doubt to enter your mind as the moment you do, the connection is broken and you will have a harder time listening and perhaps even reconnecting with the Source of all that is -- God.

This is something no one can do for you but yourself. You have to retrain your way of thinking so that you can accept the fact that God has a plan for you and will assist you with discerning your choices in life. Go into the silence where you will absolutely not be disturbed and dim the light in your room so that the atmosphere is peaceful and quiet and then close your eyes, take a few deep breaths to calm you, and speak mentally to God. He is right there because He lives inside you. Ask your questions and let God know that when He answers you would like to be able to discern his response in a way you can fully understand. He will help you do that.

Don't give up on God as God would never give up on you!

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Pamela, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†