Psychics/Honesty please!

Hello my name is Kayla Prather and my partners name is Dillion and I was wondering if you could tell me what are relationship is based on. I know that I love him but I would really like to know his true feelings and what he thinks and or expects from our relationship? Thank you.

Answering this from the question pool

Lenormand cards - Coffin, Snake, Stars - the cards are saying you already intuitively know this relationship is ending, which is why you've asked on here as a means of trying to beat the inevitable. There are 2 routes you can take, either make a compromise with each other, or go your separate ways and be happy.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there