Psychics/Honesty please!

Question
Hello my name is Kayla Prather and my partners name is Dillion and I was wondering if you could tell me what are relationship is based on. I know that I love him but I would really like to know his true feelings and what he thinks and or expects from our relationship? Thank you.

Answer
Answering this from the question pool

Lenormand cards - Coffin, Snake, Stars - the cards are saying you already intuitively know this relationship is ending, which is why you've asked on here as a means of trying to beat the inevitable. There are 2 routes you can take, either make a compromise with each other, or go your separate ways and be happy.

Psychics

Gipsy