Psychics/do you see hope for me?

Dear Shari,

Can you help me with something I am a psychic myself going through a lot of emotions and just been feeling like life just isn't moving. I want to be successful in life and I'm multi talented but when I try to show who I am people think I am just not well good enough. I want to be an author and also sell my art but I just feel like my success on work isn't going as planned. I been through quite a bit for my age. I am a Young adult wanting to live life. Though I feel misunderstood a lot of the time. I'm 28 and a Spanish woman. I am dating someone now who is younger then me I just want to know what you see for me do you see marriage kids success a career? My mom worries so much cause I haven't worked you see anything good for me thank you.

Slow down and breathe a bit.  You are trying to push the river--never a good idea.
Typically, I take one question. You have embodied three here: your career as a psychic, your career as a writer, and marriage and kids. You also have some issues with those who do not see you as you wish to be seen:competent, wise, and helpful using your God-given gifts. You also have a younger man that you are not sure you can count on or ought to be hooked with since you may be more mature.

Jacqueline--do not try to juggle the future or hurry the present. Focus on giving of yourself through your gift. Set your day in segments. Mediate and pray, work at your kraft between the hours you set, leaving time between each client or session so as to balance and protect your energy. If you do not have a regular clientele, then join All Experts.Com as an adviser. It will give you practice.

There is also where you can get paid. They will set you up with a chat room and customers, but it takes an 8 hour day broken into segments as you need. Continue to believe in your gifts and do not doubt yourself. There are many who cry against our work but God gave it to us and of that you can be proud no matter what they say. Check out It'll help you grow.

Write something spiritual everyday for people. Post it on your own blog or the blogs or message boards of social web sites. This way you can build your career as a clairvoyant and writer simultaneously. Practice makes perfect. if you already have a collection of stories, essays or poetry, then check out online publishers like to try to get your work available. This way you can recommend it to clients when you do psychic fairs and see them in private.They will sell more as you move forward. Do not divide yourself into parts. Try to live, smoothly as a whole, naturally.

All things have a natural timing. Allow love to reveal itself. If your current boyfriend is immature and unable to help you with your career or dreams, but takes your energy and attention off of your purpose as a healer, then you are matched badly. I leave it to you to know what to do.
At 28 years old you are only ten years from having been a teen-teenager. You still are maturing and gaining your own power. Talk to your mother if she is strong and wise. If not, make a good psychic friend who will help you focus and stay empowered. But most of all, prayer and meditation are the tools of a true clairvoyant. These teach you on the inner and settle you into listening to the Spirit . You cannot help anyone with your gift if you are not doing what sustains your and clears you. "First ye seek the Kingdom of God and all things will be added to you."The Bible.

I bless you to peace. Take a step at a time. Don't push the river.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.