Psychics/How can I improve?

Question
Hello,
I received a reading from you last summer that really opened up my eyes and helped change my life.  It has been over a year since I have consciously changed my behavior since your reading, and I wanted to reach out to you to learn what it is I can do to improve myself and my life.

I do not know if you remember me, but I had asked you a question about how somebody on this forum told me that I spirit was stuck in the spirit world or something like that.

While I feel that I have made a lot of progress, there have been several times that I have slipped, and I feel like I need some direction.  Otherwise, I feel like I have developed a lot more faith and am learning to love myself more, give myself credit when it is do, count my blessings, and show more kindness to others.

Thank you again for all your help!!!!

Answer
Warm greetings again Mo!

It is good to hear from you. And thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit brings forth the messages that you need to consider elevating the frequency of your spirit. Avoiding stuff that can only hinder your health is a good start. Avoiding music and films that do not promote a good spiritual life and experience is another. In order to continue to vibrate at a high rate you need to align with things that also vibrate highly. Excellent friends, good music, good entertainment, a nice vacation to places that vibrate higher than usual and reading good books that exemplify the need for changing one's present state from negative mode to Positive are also worth considering. Prayer is first and foremost each and every day.

I am being told that you also may need to consider working with your Third Eye. That is the center of your intuition and a gift God gave to you since birth. Since you have inevitably received much information intuitively all of your life you have an idea of how strongly this ability can work with you and for you if used in the proper manner. It should be used for All Things Good. The Third Eye is located at the middle of the forehead and vibrates to the color Indigo. You can tap it by closing your eyes and visualizing things becoming clearer to you in that area of your forehead.

I am also receiving the message that you have good abilities to visit and receive visits from the Afterlife. In dreams, many times we are visited by loved ones and others who drop by to let us know they're still around. Your connection to that realm is high. God also speaks to us in dreams and delivers messages for us to be aware of. If you have not done so already, it is good to keep a diary of your dreams and dream visits by those in spirit. Do it upon awakening in the morning while the experience is still fresh in your mind because such experiences are easily forgotten by the mind as soon as the connection is broken. Date it, include as much of what transpired and who you saw along with any other details you can remember. It may all make good sense to you at a later time!

Because of your good intuition you are able to discern a lot more about relationships and activities that you have been involved with. This is a Plus! What you may feel is something that has come to negatively confront you may be something that you need to dissect better in order to gather the full story. You can do it, Spirit says. You must also be attuned to hearing things that may come to you and present itself unto you in some fashion so always remain AWARE. Remember that all is done for a purpose and nothing comes by pure chance.

By following God's plan for your life that you can discern by going to Him in prayer and then meditating upon His answer, you can obtain greater satisfaction in life and those questions that perplex you or cause you to wonder will soon be erased as the answers present themselves in ways that can be an asset to your search. But Remain Open! Never close your mind to what God is trying to tell you or reveal to you. When you do, you revert back to a state of incomprehension when you could have been very close to finding the solution!

The following Scripture has been given for you to meditate upon and embrace in your daily life.

"It is a good thing...to shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night." -- PSALM 92:1-2 KJV

Pray always and Give thanks to God every morning. Remember God as *First* in your life and in anything you do. And help others in whatever way you are capable of. At night, give thanks to the LORD once again for the day He gave to you and for His many blessings.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Mo, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†