Psychics/no job dilemma

Question
hi inbal
as you suggested i have copied your last reading for me here:

"actually numerology suggests you aretalented enough to  run your own business and that this year is perfect timing to try for it  and the tarot suggested you might want to change your current location which will be possible in two months from now."

i want to know whose business is it? i don't know any businessman.i am not doing any business and don't have any intentions to do so as i don't have money and experience in this area. will i get this job in 2014? and what kind of work it is going to be? you said relocation, will i be moving in with someone i know there in other city or be on my own? i am sorry for asking too many question but this is new information for me and now i have another thing to think about if it comes out to be true as i don't have money to spend on me at the moment. i had decided not to ask for financial help from my family.
please help dear. my dob is feb 11, 1980.

Answer
Ok let me try and explain my reply again
numerology gives you information about your life in general according to your birth date, according to your birth date you are strong enough and loyal enough and intuitive enough to make your own business not being hired by others and the numerology timing for you now is year number 11 which will bring an opportunity for you to build your own business. if you will tell yourself I cant do this and I cant do that you will not progress and your motivation will go down.
also according to your numerology there are strong chances that your family as helpful as they get are causing you that very lack of security with the wish to keep you close by them at all times what can be different if you had a job away from home.
as for the part where I said you will have a chance to move away in two months I mean the cards suggested that you will find a job within two months and that it is very likely that this job will be away from where you are living now and you will need to change your location in order to get it.
what I suggest for you now is to look for jobs not only close to your living place but also in other cities or even other states and see if you can apply for them because there are strong chances if you will apply you will hear from someone within the time frame I told you.
unfortunately over here I do not preform free complete email readings and those can be purchased via my private link at any time given. read my profile here for details. thank you again and good luck

Psychics

Inbal