Psychics/Life and times

Question
my name is irene e childs date of birth is aug 7,1950 in hardy kentucky can you let me know what you see in my future please. blessings and light to you and thanks time of birth was 12:47am on aug 7,1950

Answer
Hello Reni

Sometimes you may experience certain areas of your life coming to a complete stop in order for you to take a close look at whatever needs attention. This cycle can bring you a profound sense of what needs to be done, and circumstances may help you to focus on your strengths as well as make you very aware of your limitations.  Things will get stable for you but it will be a slow and steady progress.  I do get that on Sept. around the 9th you will come across a male figure and though it may seem like a "casual acquaintance" it may develop to much more.  

I get an image of man holding a heart : There will be a more balanced approach to love even though you have had confusing experiences in the past.  So when I get this image it tells me there will be a presence of a new man in your life one who tends to be more thoughtful and aware and from what I am told to tell you directly "WILL BE THERE" whatever this statement may mean to you I am told you will understand its signification....well whether or not this man is a love interest or friend he brings a high intention to help you overcome issues.

The next image is a Door to personal healing and happiness: getting this image is telling me to tell you there will be new beginnings in your personal life. So whether you are working on some inner healing...or looking to make some external changes this message is signaling that new opportunities are about to appear.  The changes are working ready to blossom with wonderful results to so make sure you see your personal intentions through with continued action and optimistic expectations.

If you have experienced setbacks of any kind, now is a time to move forward with a faith that things should improve. Plans that you have conceived often seem more attainable now, as you tend to perceive yourself and all that surrounds you in a positive light. You can embark upon a new direction in your life that fulfills you, especially if you have lost your way or have settled for less than what you deserve. Chances taken now can succeed, but be certain that you seek the best in all that you do. And I do hope what I have been shown does manifest for you as shown.

Many Blessings and Have a blessed birthday!!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp