Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
I am a 18 year old girl living in Banglore, India. I am in a serious relationship with a person who lives a thousand km away from me, in Kanpur, U.P, India. We met online three and a half year back, and have been together since, except for a few months when my parents thought they couldn't trust him and prevented me from contacting him. Now I am in close contact with him again, know him very well and love him deeply and truly. We have met once, and once is all. He plans to come to my place next year, to persue his further education. He's very good to me, and I'm certain he's pure and true. Nowadays, however, I have constant worry and thoughts about whether our long distance love would turn out to be real after all. Three and a half year, with meeting him only once, is a really long time to be away from someone loved. I am frustrated, angry and desperate.
I wish to know how well this relationship might go on, would we ever have a chance to live and be together like other couples, would marriage be in our cards, and relevant advice regarding the frustration I feel about being in a long distance relationship.
Thanks a lot. This is first question I ever asked any expert, I'm sorry if you think it is immature. Nevertheless, thanks.

Answer
Shrilekha, fear not, love can carry you where your and his destiny flows.

You are right to be nervous and a little frightened. It is a bit scary to nurse love along (for three years)and hope you are not being silly or fanciful. At age 18, Shrilekha, it is a big decision to connect with someone you hope to become a life partner. So, just breath, get a little extra sleep, and eat healthy but not too heavily.

I recently made a video on YouTube about long distance relationships. Try to see it at Oracle Shariananda channel. It is called Long Distance Relationships.

I drew you three cards, and I see that your guy has been a bit of a player in the past, but he wants to get close enough to see if this love is real. You must also be willing to test the water. He is at the same disadvantage as you. From his side, he could be in love with some dreamy girl that has led him on. You may be too young for him. You may not really be ready for marriage.
So try to see his point of view also. He is taking as big a chance as you are.
He has had to get a lot of things together to make this trip and to get into school; so trust that he means what he says.

Your cards say God is over-seeing the relationship, and you are on the right path. If he has to attend school, he may not have funds to pay for a wedding, but at least you two can become engaged and live your courtship while he gets prepared to be a wage earning husband. This way you will get to know each other and work out the things that you discover. Just put your worry aside and let love carry you. The heart ought to rule, not your head.

Let go of your frustration--he's coming.
Let go of your anger--no reason to be mad at him or anyone, including yourself for trusting, and believing.
Let go of your frustration--soon you will be able to see and touch each other. Let that lift your spirit.

Shariananda--please follow my website for weekly videos on Topics from these answers; www.bricksite.com/shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)