Psychics/love

Question
My name is devon josiphine mckay and my date of birth is july 6th 1995 I met a man named harry emmanuel miller date of birth december 28th 1985 and we have since started a relationship dispite the thousand mile distance and age difference (he is 29 I am 19).He is such a kind man and we make eachother very happy. He supports me in everyday ventures as well as future ones such as grad school. We get along on multiple levels.  We are very open with eachother about what we want for the future and we are looking to stay in it for the long haul despite the adversity  I would just like to see what you see happening for us.   Thank you so much for your time and insight.

Answer
I am afraid you are in big mistake over here about this relationship and their chances to sustain in reality and it has nothing to do with the age difference but to the nature of him and his real willing to act upon this love and try to live with you , either way lets just say that until you did not try to actually live together there are great chances much of this love exist only in your minds and will not manifest so keep him as your best friend but dont exclude yourself from trying to date others until he moves in with you

Psychics

Inbal