Psychics/love

Question
Hie
My name is Tariro Bere 29-09-85

Me and my boyfriend have been aguing and disagreeing so much lately..mistrust and insecurities have been part of the problem. Is there any hope for us in the future or should i just let it go.

Thank you for your time

Answer
Lenormand cards - Ship, Fish, Dog

This is all about financial reasons, that involves travelling to another place/country? Business 'matters' getting in the way of this relation. You can clearly understand how there's mistrust, depression because money is taking a hold over 'love'. Is this love? The cards nor I can make this decision for you; but it all depends on how you perceive your love life to be, true love or love of money. Remember you are responsible for the choices you make in life, these choices will help you create a better future. What you both are right now, will be how the future is; unless you take steps to honestly communicate to each other and start over - or go your separate ways and then start afresh.

Psychics

Gipsy