Psychics/love life

Question
Dear Inbal! My question is that when will I have a real relationship and what it will be like? I never really had a real relationship so far, only dreams... why? Thank you, I wish you all the best.
Dates: my name is Veronika Vajda, I was born in Budapest in 1976 august 1.

Answer
I am really sorry to hear that in your very advance age for it you still have no experienced how it is to love someone else and am very surprised about it as well as you do not leave in a country where this is forbidden or outcast. however numerology suggest that you have grown in a house that did not have much love and affection in it and that you are very smart but lack of the ability to trust others completely and trust is the first step of loving others.
the tarot failed to give me specific details about your possible next romantic potential but did suggested change of location can improve your potential in the field so I suggest to do the two consider changing your location and practice some trust toward others there is always someone out there you can love even if they wont react to it right away and as soon as you give love around you love will get closer and bring with it the chance for loving relationship. good luck

Psychics

Inbal