Psychics/Love & Marriage

QUESTION: Hello Inbal,

My name is Malavika, born on 10th May 1992 . I am in love with a guy born on 15th Sep 1991.Kindly predict and let me know if I will get married to him.

Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: I will need his name to answer that

QUESTION: His name is kumaran

ANSWER: no marriage is going to happen her and he is not honest with you dear best you keep away.

QUESTION: Hi this is Kumaran.I was the one who answered your previous question "I will need his name to answer that". I appreciate you for answering my girl friend's question however I would like to know in what way I am not honest.You shall ignore to reply if you are not interested.

I would not like to ignore such a question but when I checked about your feelings toward Malavika the tarot suggest you are not sure you are ready for taking a long term commitment now because you are too busy with either your work or your family ties and when I asked what is going on with this relationship there was signs that there is lack of trust and possible some cheating going on which made me say that there is no marriage going to happen there as well as the near future looked like there is no marriage coming to this relationship. If you feel that non of this relate to the real condition of your relationship Please accept my apology and ignore this read and I will be very happy to receive some pictures from your wedding to each other. my intention and work are very serious and if I do make mistakes I am truely happy to hear about it just as I like to hear feedback when I am accurate in it and also if the tarot suggest such condition I can not tell nothing else to the people who asks me but what is written for them in the tarot and numerology.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site