Psychics/Love possibility?

Question
Thank you for this opportunity.

I would like to ask you for insight or clarity on my relationship with Steven.
I feel this strong connection and he did as well, but not sure where this is going, or whether I'm barking up the wrong tree?!

My DOB: 29th May 1977 Gemini Female
Steven DOB 15th March 1976 Pisces Male

Thank you,

Sasha

Answer
Sasha
The main thing I am getting is a lack of clarity from him. You were right about the connection, he was deeply into you and had thought the same of how you felt about him but since you last seen him it seems like he is deeply confused about the directions in which he would like to go in with his life and relationships.  He seems deeply uncertain about what he wants which will make any future options with him a little tricky. I don't see things working out smoothly with him for 2-5 weeks because of this confusion.  

Psychics

psychichelper