Psychics/Some message from God to me?

Question
My name is Glenis from Caracas Venezuela, my birth 06/30/1958..I am a very spiritual person and I believe in God above all things...I would like to know if God has any message or sepcial advice for me...I'd love to know something about it from you ?
many thanks

Answer
Warm greetings, Glenis!

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

What you are asking for is a question that only God can answer for you. He works with and speaks to individuals when it is His will for something to be done or accomplished or when He wants to advise you or alert you to something.

However, in prayerful meditation He can also work through others to provide some information as well. Therefore, in going to Spirit with your question, the first thing I am receiving is in Scripture.

"I therefore, ... beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called." EPHESIANS 4:1 KJV

That Scripture is revealing for you that whenever God opens a door for you as a vocation or life's work it is something that is a gift to you and that you should consider working with. Many times people find work but they feel it is not for them and turn away from it. Sometimes turning away has caused them great financial hardships as well, as God gave them that job but they felt they knew better than He and rejected it and it cost them in the long run. Also know that God would never give you work that is not benevolent or good. And you should watch your own inclinations in this area when confronted with any work that God sends your way.

It is wonderful that you believe in God. Many do not these days and then they wonder why things always go wrong in their life and why they are in a constant state of lack. They feel they know better than their Creator therefore, with their free will, they go on to disobey God and do what they want instead. They usually end up paying for it big time in the long run. You should pray to God for guidance and then in meditation listen to His word for you. He can also speak to you in dreams or in other ways. His messages are usually soft therefore you must always keep your mind and heart open to receive them.

There is an indication that I am hearing about your value system. You seem to value some things that may not always be to your benefit. In so doing, you greatly discount the gifts that God has in store for you which are always things True and meant to help you in life. Be sure to evaluate all opportunities that come your way and know that all that glitters is not gold. If you find something objectionable then by all means take steps to eliminate the thought or presentation until you have gone into prayerful meditation about it. God is your best consultant and your best friend always. Listen to His word.

There are certain problems that seem to surround you at present that may be of some magnitude in your life. There are many questions about what they mean and how you should approach them. Be ever careful for things that may seem, on the surface, to be delightful to you. In the long run they may not be. Be guided by Spirit in your life and the quest for knowledge about all that you do and how it will ultimately affect you and others. You can overcome your fears by turning your complete attention to God and by allowing Him to do His will in your life.

I am also being told that you are a highly sensitive individual. You are a leader who needs to hold on to your truth as led by God's Spirit. If you have not worked with your intuition, which is a gift from God, then ask God how to develop it further to help yourself and others. Use your leadership skills to help mankind in some way or fashion. Do not allow your gift to fall by the wayside or become stagnant. Develop it further and then put it to use for the good of man and to help you in your own further spiritual growth.

As a spiritual person and believer in God your purpose is to reveal the joy of God unto others. You can write books and impart that knowledge unto others. You are blessed with the ability to be able to do that naturally. Embrace your gift and always use it to glorify God.

Be more in tune with Mother Nature and all she has to offer. Go outside more and be with nature itself. Feel the strength and energy of nature which can help diminish your fears and embolden you with courage to achieve whatever you lack in life. That is your special time. Use it wisely and know that God is with you always in all ways and will help you to move forward with His Divine guidance.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Glenis, and may God bless you! And remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks you are! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!"

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†