Psychics/New person in my life

Dear Shariananda:
Thank you for offering this free reading. It is sooo kind of you.  I am a female, born July 6th., 1972. I have been told at least three times in psychic readings that a new man is coming into my life very soon, in the love department. I have never been given any more information such as name, date or place where I am going to meet him.I would be very happy if you could tell me something else about this new man.
Thanks again and I wish you a lot of happiness in your life!!

Consuelo--may the love of your life continue his movement toward you as you continue yours toward him.

Have you ever seen The Bridges of Madison County? Or Castaway? Both of them are about the destiny of lovers separated or who find love after a trial of distance and different paths. If you haven't seen them, do.  

I begin with those examples to make you ready to understand once and for all, it is not a certainty that you will meet that person if you make choices that disallow your forward motion toward him.

If you put off going on vacation or going to visit a relative or friend you haven't seen for a while, you have delayed the meeting, if he would have been there. Meanwhile, if he decided to go into the Service (or to India or on a mission of help) instead of becoming a jazz musician,(where you would have met him after a performance) then you will have to wait for the next time he is uncommitted and traveling toward your life.

Those who know that there is someone out there waiting, as Aretha and George Michaels sang,never give up hope, and they do what they do while the Universe makes them ready. It may take years to learn patience, and sharing in other relationships in order to be balanced enough to be in the great relationship one imagines. So do not be hasty or dismayed. Love that is longed for as you do, must come to you. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened. Ask and it shall be given. Your job is to know you are being made ready and to get ready.

Any relationship you have had or do have along the way is useful and productive--even if you two fight all the time. It teaches, it reveals. You begin to know what you want and what you don't want. You begin to know who you are and who you have been thinking you were. Truth,insight,and wisdom become powers and magnets for the love you really seek. Forgiveness of those others and no hard feelings will go a long way toward clearing your aura and vibrations so as to aid your attractiveness to him and others.(You usually get three to choose from).

I have had over 45 relationships of varying quality and tempers. I always imagined a love that would be like me, willing to talk things through, fair, honest, loyal, giving, friendly, funny, able to share and want kids.I wanted someone I could be proud of and who would be proud of me. I also wanted someone educated and good looking. I knew my mirror image person was out there. I knew we would disagree on something, but my thought was we'd be able to talk through anything.I didn't know I was waiting. I knew what I wanted. Only three years ago this did person come into my life--but everyone of those unsuitable or "almost" relationships counted, helped me grow. Helped me know what it takes to make relationship work. I had grown despondent and was losing faith that such a person existed. But we discovered each other in a chat room where I was meeting citizens of the world as a healer. It happened when I least thought it would. I was looking but I didn't see it coming.

I want that for you. So, make a list of the traits and skills,ways and looks of your dream man. He can't appear until you give him some form, a thought. Make sure what you ask for in this man compliments who you are, and make sure you revise the list as you go through these days, maybe years. Check yourself--are you all you think you can be or are you jealous, needy, without full resources or lonely? If these are the part of your make-up or motivators, then forget it. Clear and purify. Lift yourself to the state of being able to do things without a man or anyone. Be okay as you are. The time will pass and the time will come.

Truth is,you may already know him. He may have been there all the time. Your cards say,a fellow or two are hanging around still wanting you to acknowledge their rightness for you. One is older, maybe an ex. the other unemployed and a dreamer. If not these practice choices, then 21 months from now should bring you a step closer, depending on how seriously you take what I say here.

But if you are impatient, and unable to use your own third eye to know that your life is already unfolding to move you to your highest good, then, you can ask all the psychics in the world the same question. The power and the answer lies with you. So this man, is someone who you will encounter as you allow the life you're living to be the road map to his heart and your incredulous moment of fulfillment. So get busy out-picturing him.  Time's a wastin'!!!    Shari

Please follow me on my website

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.