Psychics/Your Opinion

What exactly is a spiritual connection between two people in a relationship?

Jordan--may the connection you have with the one who claims it, become stronger, do not doubt.

Your question is deep. Maybe I can address it first by saying, people are not their bodies. They are made of cosmic dust and thought. We wear these bodies for a life time and they wear out or find their way to what we call death. We live in a mental universe--it thinks;it manifests from thought.

When two people meet, they are essentially two souls, two entities that appear in the flesh. Not many of us know where we come from before we are here. Not many of us know or think in terms of our being divine beings, but it is a most awesome occurrence when we do meet someone who has the vibe of home, i.e where we come from or what we most reverberate to.

So when people meet and it feels like they've known each other all the time, when they feel comfortable and at ease, this is a spiritual connection.

Beyond that, a spiritual connection can come with sharing the same religious or iconic beliefs.

A spiritual connection can come when one has mind blowing, bonding sexual experience with a person, and the feelings transcend the body and the thought of sex, taking one to a place of bliss and utter wholeness.

Often people in relationship feel so close that they say they have a spiritual connection and sometimes they don't mean spiritual. They mean in-common things and similar beliefs or likes.

But there is another more supreme possibility, when one nearly dies or is saved from death by a friend, doctor, rescuer, etc. That creates a spiritual connection--a deep gratitude and respect for the mysteries of life (and death).

I am sure you can now imagine other possibilities. I hope this helps. Shariananda

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.