Psychics/Past & Future

Shariya Morgan
October 28, 1985

Hello Inbal,

I was just reading an past question that you answered for someone, and I am pleased and impressed that you had the ability to provide an answer ( it was concerning an past life) which explains why I have an more specific variation of the same question.

Please tell me anything you can on my most recent past life.

I am interested to know in order to determine if it has any reflection on my current life (and curiosity).

Thank you so much for your time. Many blessings :-)

Usually my dear we all have past lives and of course they all reflect on our current life its like an endless circle. Usually I also check past live influence when there is a present life problem that seem to have no origin and need explaining. all I can tell you about yours is that you were born free spirit and you are here to travel and go through changes , most of your life are about to be very surprising so the less you make long term plans the less you will get attached to anything the more you will enjoy it. you are gifted with very liberal mind and you will be able to advise many around you about life but since in your past live you were very limited with your freedom and did not have enough of it you get double opportunity to be that now, enjoy it try to avoid the need to have too much property so you can travel easily and use your heart I know your a great thinker but let the heart govern all your acts.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site