Psychics/Which path

Question
Hello my name is Ashley. I was born on December 5 1988 in Yuma, Arizona USA at 4:40pm. I am very undecided where I am going to lead my work life. I am a "part time queen" currently I have 3 jobs for the summer and two once the season ends. I know I need to get back in school and I am going to sign up in the very near future. But in order to do that I need to figure out what I like to do to make my job an actual 'Happy to wake up and go to work' feeling. I love the jobs I have now. I just need something more stable.

Answer
Hello Ashley

You should read your question to me as really there isn't one the way you wrote to me radiates energy of determination and it shows you do have plans.....the message I get for you is this:
Over the years, you do not become less active. Your influence grows; your activities are dynamic and diverse. You begin to understand what an important thing freedom is in life.
In your life there will be traveling and adventures, exciting and unexpected events. You will act originally and will masterfully cope with words.
You will be interested in the field about which you have not even previously thought. You might be restless and agitated. You can quickly lose interest in projects that are slowly moving. Your perseverance will be tested; especially if you simply throw away projects that you are no longer interested in.
This is a year of progress and financial performance for you. Important changes will occur in your career. This is fitting because it is a year of change, during which personal growth will be accompanied by new responsibility and challenge for you.
Pay attention to the needs of family and friends. Take their problems closer to heart and make a bit of sacrifice.
Understand the importance of your position in society. You will be needed by others. You are a great friend, and sometimes quite an irreplaceable person. You should work on creating an atmosphere of balance and harmony. Often at this time you will have to pay attention to marital issues, which can be addressed successfully if guided by love.
These deep feelings bring renewal to relationships; your family may be waiting for the birth of a child.
September will bring success, October is a time for change, and in December there will be a sense of finality.

Another image I get for you is a "dragon"  This image of a dragon guide is here to help you take a stand in your life.  Others may have strong opinions about what you should be doing or how you should be doing it.  It could also be that others are interfering when they should not be.  Whatever the message is here for you Dragon is a symbol for me to tell that that it has come to help you stand firm for what you believe is right even if that means breathing a lil fir to get your point across.  Don't worry it will be ok.  Dragon will be there to help you claim your power and your right to live your life as YOU see best so I don't think you need me to answer you as it is within you so I think what I am getting is a confirmation for you for you not worry it will turn out as destined for you.
Many Blessings!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp