Psychics/Please an insight!

I have a problem with my brother-in-law. The problem is that he usually make up some lies about some situations that include my hubby or talks to my hubby against me, and all that could cause arguments between me and my hubby... but thanks God that I have a full support from hubby and we never fall for his lies but yet the circumstences are that we often visit his parents where his brother live as well so sometimes i can not avoid to see my brother-in-law and that bothers me because those lies get me and my hubby upset. The funny thing is that we are alwaysnice towards his brother so I do not understand his strange behaviour especially because it started so suddenly. Any insight about this please?!
His name Boris, dob 4/12/1976
My name Biljana, dob 20/08/1978

Biljana---May the wisdom of your own relationship teach you the path of nonresistance.

Biljana, you must realize that the brother in law is jealous of your relationship with your husband. He wants his brother back and he wants him for himself--for the good times two buddy brothers can be together. Your husband is the one who ought to be setting him straight and I wonder why it is you write me except that he is not standing up for you and to his brother(is he younger) You need to stay away and tell him you will file a complaint of slander against him if it keeps up.
Make sure you take stand, and if those lies are impugning your honor, your husband must defend you and put a stop to it.

I am not the one to settle it, but this is the insight I have. Loyalty and support are not enough--a threat and action to follow up is what is called for. You may have to get a court order to keep him away from you. Hard stuff for hard asses who do not see the problem they are causing.

I am sorry I seem so without compassion, but I have no tolerance for male abuse of women, and husband's who do not recognize their vows to protect and hold you above others.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.