hi inbal

i would like to ask a question about your profile. you say not to use your service more than one time. however. on 6/6 x 2 and 7/6 x1 the same person giovana asked you questions and you answered them. so is this to say that we can ask as many questions as we wish now? i am not writing for argument, but just pointing it out that she had 3 free readings, when it says not to ask more than once

it is written in my profile also that I do not give private sessions. change the mode of this question and I will answer it happily
after watching your rude rating I might want to add the question why are you so worried if I chose to give one extra question every once in a while, maybe I now the woman has no money to pay maybe I feel like doing her a favor what are you the police of the site? if you want to ask urgent question be nice enough to resect my volunteer work here and avoid being some kind of snitch and tell me how to do my volunteer work as you are not my boss and not planning to pay me anything either way but as I told you in my profile if you ask private questions I might decide to make them public so here is one example for it. thanks for asking.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site