Psychics/Our Relationship

My name is Albert and I was born on January 28, 1956. I had been with my girlfriend, Kim, who was born on February 16, 1962, since June 12, 2011 when she suddenly broke up with me on June 13, 2014.
I discovered it was mostly due to me having hurt her with some of my attitudes which I really wasn't aware of at the time, that caused her to put up emotional blocks to me.
I have since been working hard to understand just how I hurt her and how I need to change my attitudes in order to resolve the problems they caused so this doesn't happen again, and I've been working on rebuilding her trust.
She now seems to be responding to me and seems interested in developing a new, better relationship with me.
My question to you is, are we going to get back together and build a stronger relationship, or not? Thank you.

It looks like the trust that was broke few times before is not being restored and it does not look like she would like to be back with you and there are people around her who are telling her its not good relationship. I suggest it would be better for you to move on and reflect all what you have learned on your next partner.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site