Psychics/relocation for work

Question
hi
my name is sonali and dob is feb 19,1980.
i am looking for a job in texas where i live currently. my question is do you see me relocating in august/september or any time later in 2014 for work? i have applied for jobs and am very keen to start working but i am not looking outside my current location. do you think i will need to relocate out of texas in order to get a job and start working? if yes, when and where will i be relocating?

thanks so much for your kind help!

Answer
As mentioned in my profile as you took the time to read it no doubt, being the detail orientated person that you are - I answer only one question freely. So looking at the first question you asked "i am looking for a job in texas where i live currently. my question is do you see me relocating in august/september for work?"

Lenormand cards - Dog, Key, Coffin

The cards are telling you that you are looking to secure a job in the above named periods through a friend, but is this not really a close friendship to rely on? Perhaps there's something within yourself that you need to look at changing, changing a perspective in your job search and this will help you; as well as removing those doubts you have, for it's like the law of attraction, have doubts and you will only get nowhere really. Be confident within yourself and you have a way of getting ahead, but to be confident you need to first work on yourself.  

Psychics

Gipsy