Psychics/a serious relationship?

Hi! My name is Anandita. I am a female born on 18 march ,1989 in India. I was wondering if I will ever find a love partner. I have never been in a relationship before. I had fallen in love a couple of years ago. Things didnt workout but i still feel the hurt. Also the idea of commitment scares me. Will I ever be in a serious loving relationship?

Dea Anandita it makes me sad to think that until now at your age you were never in a loving relationship , that is a very long time for any human being to not share their love with any one else but it does not say you will never have one. Numerology suggest that big part of it has to do with your home grown and your lack of patience that can cause you sometimes to jump into the wrong conclusion about people and your relationship with them and than also there is some anger issue to work on. and also you should know that it is not a must for everyone to get married in their life and many people leave perfectly without it. numerology wise you are also in a great year for new beginnings so who knows what that can bring. I checked the tarot about it and they suggested indeed that there is some work need to be done from your end of the relationship meaning the work on your own nature and character develop patience and learn how to share things with others and not try to do it all on your own and that within five months from now things will look better for you and you will be able to explore better the romantic aspect of your life, I could not get any specific details about your partner just the fact that better timing will come after five months and that you have to do a lot work on yourself to make it happen. if you do take up that challenge and work on yourself come back in five months to ask me again maybe than I could provide you some more details about who it is and how you are going to meet.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site