QUESTION: I'm bi sexual and I'm wondering is my mate male or female? I have been single 8 months now.

My name is Choloe
Date of birth: August  10, 1988

ANSWER: my dear weather your mate would be a male or a female is completely up to you to choose and when you do meet one that you feel you want to stay with you are welcome to send both your names and birth dates again and let me check for you if it is going to work and what you will need to do for it but I cant predict something like that because the tarot show love potential but wont chose the gender for you. either way try not to dwell too much on what is perfect for your image in the eyes of other and consult your heart on the matter.

QUESTION: Inbal there is no one. Will I meet anyone?  Anytime soon? I'm still waiting.

honey you need first to know what partner you want from what gender and the best way to do that is to make a list of qualities you wish to have in a partner decide on their gender and than either invite them to your life or go look for them but if you have no clue what partner you want how would you like to find one?  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site