Psychics/spirit guides and angels

Hello, I would just like to know if my spirit guides and angels have anything to tell me. I have been asking them a question. I'm not sure if it helps you to know their names, but just in case,one of my guides is Pippins and one of my angels is archangel Michael. I have a hard time communicating with them. Thanks for being on here :)

Dear Jessica--

If you know the names of your guides and you have a sense of when they speak to you, then you are way ahead of the game. You are in training and you need to be patient. The frequencies that the angels and the guides speak on vary, and sometimes they are difficult to understand because we do not know what we are listening or looking for.

For myself, sometimes I get stopped or captured by a bright intense light. Sometimes birds fly right over and close to my head. Other times,unusual tapping noises draw my attention. These are tests to see if I am paying attention. So, I say, "Blessed be. Direct me."

Sometimes these signs announce change, letters, visitors, good news, even a new job or friend. Watch what happens after you have contact. Watch your dreams as well-they make it clearer.

Arch Angel Michael has many many expressions of himself. He can split his energy and appearance so as to be in many places at once. The main things he provides you is protection, courage, clarity,and motivation. You need only to say his name three times within or aloud and close your eyes. The inspiration and sense of knowing will tell you what is next. Archangel Michael helps all light workers in training and all of us who are practiced and need extra support or energy.
So do not treat his presence as if it ought to be the same as a physical being. He may speak through someone to you--so just be aware that you are being trained, and guided.

As for Pippins--I do not know about him because he is your own guide. If he wants you to know him well, he will teach you in small steps, one day at a time, one incident and occurrence at a time.

Ask your questions in a Yes/No fashion. It makes it easier to understand the concrete answer.
Will I marry before I am 30?  Yes or No
Should I go to a mystery school?  Yes or No
Am I ready to use my gifts?  Yes/No

Then set a sign for Yes and  a Sign for No.  You can actually ask them to show you a literal YES somewhere in your waking daily life, or a NO. Just ask for the clarity you seek from Archangel Michael and what you need to know about Pippins.

One last thing, meditate more--just stop during the day and draw inward. be quiet for 2-20 minutes all day long everyday. This will ramp up your ESP and cause you to know deeply what's what. That's all I can offer. If there is a message from your fellows--this was it--they directed you to me. Shariananda

PS Please think about following me on Facebook as Shariananda Borregaard Adamz . and on my website: (do a weekly spiritual video--TOPICS--there).

PS__Buy a spirit guide card deck Ascended Masters by Doreen Virtue. (Online--amazon)

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.