Psychics/Stuck

Question
Hello Gypsy,

Alesha - 8/10/84 - I have been questioning lately if the field/career I am going in is meant for me. I feel like there is not much focus anymore. I love doing the digital media, but I am bored. I graduate less than a year from now. Am I headed in the right direction for my career?

Thank you,
Alesha

Answer
Using Lenormand cards - Birds, Clover, House

There's a feeling that you create your own future/ direction, so it's up to you to pick up the phone or talk to people to find out what is working for you. There is a lot of successful energies around you, but you are the one that has to push and use it. Nothing in life is 'meant for you', it all takes persistence, patient and determination.

Psychics

Gipsy