Hi, my name is Thuyoanh my birthday is on December 29, 1993 and my favorite color is blue. I am worried about my finances for the future and was wondering if you can tell me any insights on it. Will I be financially stable in life?

Hi there Thuyoanh and thank you for selecting me to answer your important question.

As the Capricorn that you are, it's no surprise you want to always know that you will be stable financially and there's nothing wrong with that.  I see that you are in the process of obtaining a new means of stability; perhaps in a new job, a new venture, or an idea you are preparing yourself to begin.  I want to assure you that you're on the right track and on track with your feelings.  Be patient as there's certain things that need to be align and adjustments to be made before it's conception or beginning.  So DO NOT stress yourself out.  Everything must process in due order and trust it.  Take this opportunity to straighten out some pending matters from the past as this will help you recieve what's coming you with ease.  Your finances will always be in check with you and no reason to worry.

Have a wonderul day and you may follow up with me via my facebook account at for a follow up reading at a discounted rate.

Have a blissful and wonderful day.  
Le Vans  

Le Vans

Hi, my name is Le Vans and I would like to Thank You for selecting my name as your source. I can answer your any one question relating to career, relationship, addiction, past lives, intuitive assistance, and messages from loved ones that have crossed over. My tools will range from tarot decks, numerology, crystal rocks, colored candles and some aromatherapy suggestions for healing purposes. I enjoy doing what I do and sending messages of healing to clients is my gratification. By providing your name, birthdate, and favorite color, you may send your question via email, chat, or text. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have inherited a family trait from a lineage of psychics, mediums, and channelors. I am 4th generation psychic on both sides of my family and we have been considered the strongest of previous generations. When speaking one-on-one with people, I will connect to their surrounding energy and elements whether it's in person or via chat. I have experience in numerology, angel readings, mineral crystals, and aromatherapy oil advise. My client history is sixteen (16) years in length. My readings include people that range from corporate executives, service industry, music entertainers and theatrical professionals throughout the United States and internationally in Mexico.

My education has been life itself. My college education was in business and accounting. But my intuitive education has come from within and use a lot of tools from spiritual mentors such as Louise Hay, Doreen Virtue, Michael Beckwith, Dr Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen to further my knowledge and learn to control my gifts.

I am the first representative to award with their first Five (5) Star Ratings in all categories.

My clients within the past sixteen (16) years range from professionals such as corporate executives, entertainers in theater and servicing areas. All my clients reside within the United States and internationally in areas of Mexico.